Thursday, July 15, 2010

Water Fun

What is summer without water? Pretty dry. So, we have spent many hours getting soaked by hoses, pools, and other things that spray and squirt.

Brian was in the backyard water the plants one night and the kids just happened to get in the way, so the clothes came off...more came off for some than others.

It was actually a little chilly that night and the kids may have suffered from a little hypothermia, but they didn't seem to mind too much.

We have made several trips to the splash park, which is just a few minutes from our home. I have taken my camera each time, but never got it out until our last trip on Saturday. We went with the Lifferths and I just had to snap a few shots since it would be our last time going with them for awhile. I am sure going to miss seeing these cute faces on a regular basis.

Isn't she beautiful? -

And nothing beats a day in the water, then a nice cold popsicle and some cousins to share them with.

With more hot days ahead, I am sure that these activities will be repeated multiple times, so feel free to join us!

3 comments:

rsheedy said...

Great photos! So many cute kids. Looks like a lot of fun. :)

Princess said...

Jamie those pictures are AWESOME!! Good job girl! I am so glad you did 5 updates, I love reading them!

aaronlifferth said...

Good times!!!!