Sunday, March 30, 2008

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

There is nothing better than hearing a baby laugh, but Trent is a hard case. I have only heard him laugh a handful of times. His Grandma Lifferth was the first one to make him laugh about a month ago, and I wanted to get it on video but I didn't have my camera that day. Since then I have only been able to make him laugh once (although I have tried multiple times) and Brian has gotten him to laugh a few times, but I was never able to get it on video. Well, on Saturday night I was finally able to obtain video proof of his adorable giggle! We went to the Smiley's for a yummy chili dinner and Trent's aunt Stacey had him laughing pretty good. Here is a small sample...

13 comments:

Sandi said...

That was adorable! I hope I'll be able able to do that sometime. He is so cute how he doesn't like to bend his body. He is stiff as a board. What a beautiful boy.

Anonymous said...

Your video is adorable! Merrill is the same way. A sister in our ward was holding him and just looked right at me saying, "Well, he is a very serious young man isn't he?" Aren't kids the best?

Zachary said...

Why is it that whenever you hear a baby laugh, you can't help but laugh along?

Princess said...

I loved that sooo much! He is such a great little guy and I am so in love with him!

The Simmons Family said...

Trent made me laugh, so sweet!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I love baby laughs-they can turn a frown upside down on anyone. Proof-I was frowning when I started the video and now I can't stop smiling :)! CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you caught the laughter on tape. What a cutie! I think he'll keep us all laughing with his fun personality.
Love to you all!
Mom

Crazy Lifferths said...

What a cutie!

Heather said...

I love it! What a funny guy! Tate wants to play with Trent!

Gretch said...

So cute!!! I'm with you, I LOVE babies laughing!!

Melissa said...

I love blog hopping--you just never know who you might find. Jamie! These are some great posts. Your kids are absolutely adorable. Well, of course they are, look at their mother.

Ms K said...

Brian & Jamie...the kids are precious and yes, the sound of a child's laughter is one of the most wonderful sounds ever made. Sandi has sent me everyone's blog site and that has inspired me to restart another one of my own. Had one for years and loved it. So, hopefully I can keep up on everyone's lives, at least vicariously! Love, Aunt Kittie

The Lund Five said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this post yet. I seriously thought that I had. Very cute video of Trent laughing. Little baby laughs are very contagious!