Monday, July 23, 2012

Let's Get This Party Started!



June first marked the first day of summer break after the first year of school for our first born.  That's a lot of firsts, which, in my humble opinion, warranted a celebration.  My kids love balloons (don't they all?), so we had balloon partay!  Brian and I surprised the kids by blowing up 100 balloons the night before to cover our family room floor.  They had a blast!  It proved to provide hours and hours, and even days of entertainment.  The kids were happy and the unused play room stayed clean, which made me quite happy :o)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Seriously . . . best mom ever!!!

Sandi said...

You guys are the best and most fun parents!! I'm so impressed with you and all the time you spend making sure that those little children have good experiences. We love you!

Marilyn said...

100 balloons...that makes my mouth ache! Such a fun idea! Your kids are lucky to have such great parents!

Princess said...

Totally jealous of the party- I would have been right in the mix with them! Miss you guys so much!

Lindsay said...

What a great idea! My kids would be in heaven for days too!