Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Terrible 2s

Luke has hit the terrible two phase head-on, three months early, and with extreme force. He has always been a very curious child, getting his hands on anything and everything within reach. We have had to install more child locks with this kid than we did with his two older siblings. However, being on the shorter end of the scale has kept him from getting into too much trouble. Until now. He is now just tall enough open the pantry and get into the junk drawer, causing me much grief. Not to mention all the unwanted clean-up.

Here is just a small sampling of my little pre-two terror...
A whole entire container of oatmeal, strewn across the kitchen floor.

A stick of Crisco, smeared on the walls, floor, cabinets, and dishwasher.

And a blue marker, abstractly adorned on my walls.

I will be overjoyed when he has passed through this phase. It's a good thing that I still think he is so gosh darn cute.

5 comments:

Princess said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha I LOVE how innocent he looks in the picture, like "what did I do!?" That is priceless! Love it!

Sandi said...

You now have your work cut out for you. I agree with Stacey; he does look so innocent! Love you!

Amber said...

I am right there with you Jamie--mine is two months away from turning 2 and it's like bam! Terrible 2's already! Although I can be glad ours can't reach the oatmeal--oh my word!
I can't believe how much more mischievous boys are than girls.

All About M.E.('s) said...

4 words: I feel your pain. Lucky for yours and mine both--they have cuteness on their side!

Jamie said...

:)