Sunday, March 4, 2012

Finally!

I definitely would have preferred snow storms in January or February, but Mother Nature had different plans, so we rolled with it. When we finally woke up to a good layer of snow on March 1st, the kids could not get their snow gear on fast enough.

By today, most of the snow had melted, but at least we still have "Frosty Nickle Jones" (named by Trent) to remind of our few fun-filled snow days.

And who knows what Mother Nature has in store for us, we just might have snow in June.

3 comments:

Princess said...

As pretty as that is, i am so glad I am not there ha ha- they look like they had a ball though! Did Luke sit this one out? Sounds like a smart kid to me ;)

The Wright's said...

Wasn't this the most BEAUTIFUL day?! Oh, it was heaven. And I loved the part that the snow was melted within the day! :) You guys are too fun - I love Trent's little imagination. He comes up with the BEST names!

Sandi said...

Even though it snowed the day was so beautiful. Would have loved to have been there to play with the children. I love to see their happy faces. Where was Luke by the way?