Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was a busy, busy day. Arrived home from our trip to Montana. Organized and ran Ashlyn's classroom Halloween party. Trip to the grocery store. Dinner. Trick-or-Treating. And, a visit to both grandparents homes so they could see how darling their grandkids were in their costumes.

Anyway, in between all that I tried to snap a few pics. However, the sun was setting and I had poor lighting. I didn't want to use my flash and most my pics turned out blurry. I had great plans to do a second photo shoot a day or two later, but so far that hasn't happened and it may never happen. So, this is as good as it gets this year.

Pretty cute bunch of kids if I do say so myself ;o)


4 comments:

The Wright's said...

They are ADORABLE! I bet you were exhausted Monday evening - I know I was. Whirlwind of a trip, huh. Poor kids got a cranky, tired witch as a mother for Halloween! ;)

Love Ashlyn's face.

Jamie said...

Cute, cute kids!

Princess said...

Ha ha, I love it! Great costumes and I so love Ashlyns sass!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Adorable! Good job on getting pictures while it was light. They all look so cute. Love that picture of Ashlyn!