Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dancin' Queen

Ashlyn had her final dance recital last Friday night and she did great. I was so proud of her. My heart swelled when she walked on stage and I got all teary-eyed during her performance. Her class danced to "Dancin' Queen" and it was just adorable. It has been so fun to see her learn and improve this year. I loved each time she came home with a new move to show me. I have been very impressed with her teacher and we already have her signed up for next year.

A great bonus to the evening was seeing equally adorable performances from Madi and Maya as well. They each did an outstanding job! So stinkin' cute.


5 comments:

Jamie said...

What a bunch of cute girlies!

Monica Lifferth said...

Oh, they all look adorable. Wish I could have seen it. I really enjoyed Maggie's performance too. It is fun to see our kiddos accomplish or finish something they've been working on. :)

Princess said...

I would love to see some video if you have any and can email them to me :) Miss you guys!

Ashley Rae said...

CUTE!! And the costumes are super sweet as well. Yeah, I think that getting weepy comes with being a mother, for sure. haha

That Up With Kids thing is really fun- it's cheap, too! Only $35/month and they have locations all over utah. It runs September-May, with a final performance in May. They meet once a week for an hour. So fun. Next year they're doing Tangled :)
http://upwithkids.com/

All About M.E.('s) said...

I get teary eyed at all of their performances. They are just getting so big so fast and these performances always make me realize it! Ashlyn did a fabulous job!!