Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Two Week Comparison

Ashlyn at two weeks:

Trent at two weeks:

Luke at two weeks:

I'm still not sure who he looks like more, but I am leaning toward Trent. I think he has Trent's nose and mouth and Ashlyn's chin, but it is hard for me to say at two weeks. We'll just have to wait and see as he grows. One thing is for sure, they are definitely all siblings! When Aaron and Monica came to see us in the hospital, one of the first things they said was, "He is definitely a Smiley!" After looking at these pictures, I can see what they meant!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

SOOO cute! You sure know how to make cute babies! I got your adorable announcement in the mail yesterday - Luke is such a doll! Hope everything is going well for you guys!

The Simmons Family said...

He is gorgeous and they all look alike! Congrats on your new bundle. You are making me baby hungry with all those yummy pictures. First O. needs a heart. Then I can reproduce.

Adorable.

Monica Lifferth said...

That's funny. I was going back and forth between the pictures before I read your post. I was thinking he looked more like Ashlyn. I love these comparisons. They are all beautiful. :)

Erica said...

Man! You make some gorgeous children. I think he's a good mix.

Princess said...

He totally looks like Ash in this one to me! Such beautiful kids! Give them big kisses and hugs from me!