Thursday, May 8, 2008

Five X Five

1 - Five places that I go to over and over:
  • My parent's house
  • Harmons
  • Library
  • Roberts Arts & Crafts
  • Church (haha)
2 - Five people who e-mail me (regularly):
  • Brian
  • Dad
  • Emily
  • Stacey
  • Borders
3 - Five favorite places to eat:
  • Cafe Rio
  • Kneaders,
  • Los Hermanos
  • P.F. Changs
  • Macaroni Grill
4 - Five places I would rather be right now:
  • The park down the street - I'll be there tomorrow.
  • Getting a pedicure - going on Saturday.
  • Yellowstone - family vacation in August, can't wait!
  • Moab - hopefully sometime this year.
  • Italy - maybe someday.
5 - Five TV shows I watch all the time: (The first three are by choice)
  • The Office
  • ER - I have been watching it since high school!
  • American Idol - Go David Archuleta!
  • Clifford The Big Red Dog
  • Curious George

Next five: Stacey, Mindy, Ashley, Melissa, & Amber

4 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Cute post Jame. I've been watching ER for years too. It makes me laugh with all the things they go through in one little ER.

Princess said...

I didn't know you were such a fan of the park down the street! Oh and Thank you for giving me something to blog about, I was starting to feel guilty again!

Amber said...

I want to go to Italy one day too!

Melissa said...

I love that you are still watching ER. Loyalty is such a great quality in a television viewer.