Friday, November 16, 2007

Our Little Guy

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures, we had some technical difficulties at the hospital. We are excited to show off our little guy! He is doing really well now. He has had some difficulty with breathing. They had to clear his nasal passages and he also had a chest x-ray to rule out the possibility of fluid in his lungs. Just so you know, I had to be the strong one - Brian got a little emotional. It is amazing what can make a tough guy cry!

Just minutes after he came into this world.

Love at first sight! Ashlyn loves her new baby brother. Trent has already been smothered with kisses from his big sister.

Proud Papa!

Trent has been such a good baby so far. He is a great sleeper - I am sure that will change.

Me and my babies!

Isn't he just adorable?! As you can see, he has quite a bit of light brown hair. We are in love!

Side note: A BIG, special thanks to my cousin Rachael for designing our new layout! It is perfect Rachael, you are the best!

15 comments:

Princess said...

Oh I am so in love with him already! I am a little upset that I called when I did today and had to hear him crying after his "procedure"-it broke my heart! Love you guys!

The Bawden Bunch said...

Adorable little man! Congrats!

Gretch said...

OH SOOOO CUTE!! I love the pictures! I can't wait to meet the little guy! I'm glad that Ashlyn likes her new little brother. So fun! Congrats again!

The Carter Family: said...

Oh, he is soooo cute! All the pictures of him are adorable! You will have to post new pictures often so we can see how he changes and grows!

Mary said...

What a bundle of love! I am so happy for all of you. Now I wish you nights of rest. I am truly impressed that you have the photos posted already! I am still working on scrapping Katies pictures from Kindergarten and shes in 8th grade!

Hugs to all of you.

Jamie said...

So, so cute! Love babies, aren't they the sweetest thing? Can't wait to hold and kiss him!

Sandi said...

Brian can be rough at times but deep within him is a very tender side. It doesn't surprise me at all that he got emotional. It makes him all the more endearing. Trent is so huggable it makes my arms ache to see, and hold him. Congratulations!

Erica said...

Awwww...he is quite the cutie! Can't wait to meet him. Congrats!

Nathan and Esther said...

Congratulations! he is adorable! I hope he continues to be healthy. That is a cute picture of Ashlyn and Trent! Good luck with everything.

Crazy Lifferths said...

I want to just squeeze him....he is soooooooooooo CUTE!! I love him already and I haven't met him. I am glad to hear that all is okay. Love you guys!!

Stacy said...

Congratulations!!! You have a pretty cute family!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Congrats!! He is very cute - you and your family look great also! I am impressed how fast you posted the pics - you're on the ball already!! I hope he continues to sleep well - those are the times when a good LONG night sleep are priceless!

The Simmons Family said...

Your family is adorable and baby Trent is very lucky!! I wish you nothing but the best and a whole lot of sleep!

rsheedy said...

He is precious! I'm so glad you are all doing well, and I look forward to more pics of the little sweetie. :)

Hello! said...

Oh baby!!! Thanks for posting pics so that I can get a sneak peek :)

P.S. Can I hire Rachael??