Wednesday, November 28, 2007

2 Weeks

Time flys. Trent is two weeks old today - already!! I can not believe how fast these past two weeks have gone by. But, it is amazing how quickly he has become a part of us. We are no longer a family of three. There are four of us now and it is wonderful!

Trent had a doctors appointment today and he is doing very well. He is now 8 lbs. 14 oz., which means he gained over one pound in two weeks! I have a feeling he is going to get quite chubby! That just means there will be more of him to love :)

9 comments:

Princess said...

I didn't know you knew spanish! LOL
Anyway, I have a feeling he is going to be a chunker too! His little suit is so cute! He looks like he is about to hit the gym! Love you!

The Carter Family: said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is only 2 weeks old-that seems so little to me!!!

Monica Lifferth said...

So cute! We love little T. I am still tickled pink we have a little boy to love. :)

Sephalo said...

He's so cute...dig the outfit!

Jamie said...

He is stinkin' cute! I can't believe he is already 2 weeks, time goes by too fast.

Nathan and Esther said...

That outfit looks so cuddly! They grow up so fast!

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog you've got going! This is the first time I've looked at it. Love the pictures and the "scrap-book" touch. It's easy to see you and Mindy are related.
We got the cutest little Christmas card/birth announcement from you guys in the mail yesterday. Oh, that Trent is such a doll! The card made our day. Thank you for including us. We love you guys!
(adopted) Grandma and Grandpa Eyre

Mary said...

What a big guy! Kiss those chubby cheeks for his Auntie.

rsheedy said...

Can I hold him? He looks so sweet and cuddly...I'm not sure I'd give him back!