Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Countdown: 1

Just one week to go. Only seven more days. Less if I'm lucky. More if I'm very, very unlucky. For most people a week doesn't seem like much, but when you are nine months pregnant it seems like an eternity. I am dilated to a 4 and 100% effaced. My doctor said she would be surprised if I made it for another week, but I made another appointment just in case. I wish I fit the norm when it comes to labor. Instead, I have been having irregular contractions for a couple months. Some of them are pretty strong, but I never take them seriously because they are never consistent. And I just keep slowly dilating. Any guesses on when this baby will make its debut?

12 comments:

Princess said...

Well this will be the first Scorpio in our family so he/she will really add to the mix! I am going to make a guess and say the wee one will come on 11/6 (Tuesday). I was the closest one to Ashlyn's date so you may want to write that in your calendar! I love you and for your sake I hope it is sooner than that!

Hello! said...

I think the bebe will come on Thursday. Not just because that's the best TV night, but also because it's my momma's birthday and that makes it a pretty cool day.
I'm crossing my fingers for you!

rsheedy said...

Oh! I think you should have the baby tomorrow. The sooner, the better! Of course, that's your entire point, isn't it? :)

All About M.E.('s) said...

Tomorrow..tomorrow..tomorrow

The Bawden Bunch said...

Go for a walk...get that baby moving! I think you will have it by Monday. Contratulations!

Mark Nott said...

????
We're bad at guessing our own
????

Erica said...

I'm also thinking the 6th. I can feel it! :o) I can't wait to see the new addition.

Crazy Lifferths said...

I am thinking that the baby will come on Sunday the 4th. That sounds like a good day to have a birthday!! If not, then my second guess is the 7th (wednesday).

Zachary said...

I've got dibs on the 7th. I know Karalee grabbed it as her second choice...but it is my first. Good luck!!

Jamie said...

For your sake, I hope you are having this baby right his minute. But my guess is Saturday, 11/3. Good luck hon!

The Carter Family: said...

My guess is the baby will come Saturday morning, bright and early and will be another darling girl! Good luck with labor-I remember how miserable being 9 months pregnant feels!

Sandi said...

I opt for Sunday, the 4th and it will be a boy. Sundays are always good for boys because it adds that little touch of sweetness that boys need to counter-balance their fiestiness.