Monday, January 26, 2009

13-0

I really can't write about January without mentioning the Utes AMAZING undefeated season. Even if you bleed blue (which just seem so unnatural to me), you have to admit that the Utes had an impressive, outstanding, national-champion-worthy season. Our neighbor said he could hear Brian's screams from his house - good thing he's a Ute fan too ;0). After the BIG and somewhat unexpected win, Brian jumped in "old blue", rolled the windows down, and drove around the neighborhood honking his horn and waving his U flag. Then he came home and lit some fireworks. With a 31-17 victory over Alabama, there was definitely reason to celebrate. GO UTES!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Umph!

Monica Lifferth said...

I think watching Brian was much more entertaining than watching the game. :)

The Simmons Family said...

Yeah Utes!! Ok... I really don't have a preferrence...

Ashlyn looks so BIG.. no longer a baby. Trenters is still a little ham and I love it!

It's good to know that my husband isn't the only one to HOLLA loud enough for the neighborhood to know he's watching a game!!

Princess said...

I think Trent needs a bigger t-shirt!

Johansen Family said...

Go Utes! Utah Man Am I!