Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Months Young

Trent is two months old. Already! He is such a great kid. He is smiling a lot these days which is so much fun. He is making more noises. He moves his arms and legs like crazy when you talk to him. And, he is growing like a weed! I cannot believe how big he is getting. He has the best chubby cheeks and his legs are beginning to resemble the Michelin Man. His two month doctor appointment is on Friday and I am so anxious to find out all his stats. I am sure that he is at least 12 lbs.

My friend Sandy gave Trent these adorable shoes when he was born and I remember thinking how big they were. I was sure they would not fit him until he was at least 3 months old. And now I think he will outgrow them by the time he is 3 months. So sad! Here are a few more two month pics:

10 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

He is sooo cute! I am still trying to decide who he looks like, maybe more like Brian?!! Anyways, he is ADORABLE!!!

The Lund Five said...

such a cute little guy. He sure is getting big and they sure do grow up fast!

Nathan and Esther said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 2 months old!

Hello! said...

Those shoes seriously ROCK! he he he

Monica Lifferth said...

I love those little lips. We love little Trent man.

The Simmons Family said...

What a sweet boy!! I love his cute little chunky cheeks and great big grin!

Erica said...

I want to hold him!

Jamie said...

He is stinkin' cute! I need to come up so I can love on him. I mis you guys lots!

Jamie said...

PS - tell Brian I said Happy Birthday. I also meant to call, but just too crazy!!!

Princess said...

He belongs in a baby gap commercial! I seriously want to bite his cheeks! LOL!