Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Graduation Celebration Invitation!!


I attended my last official BFA class today. My final is on Tuesday and I have a lot to do before then, but I am so close to being done! Forever! It is absolutely thrilling! I will no longer have that "only two classes left" cloud hanging over my head. I graduate in just over a week, May 6th to be exact, and have decided that a little celebration is in order. And so, if you can read this, then you are invited.

When? - Saturday, May 14th, 2011
Time? - Party starts at 6:00 pm - come anytime after that and stay as long as you'd like.
Attire? - Casual. Warning: there will be a LOT of red, white and black. For those of you who bleed blue and if all that red will make you uncomfortable, then by all means, wear blue.
Where? - my parent's backyard, since it is much more conducive to a large gathering with lots of children. Address: 10268 S 1000 W South Jordan.
Why? - I really don't think I need to answer that one, but if I must...just because I am always looking for an excuse to throw a party and because it has taken me ten years to get to this point!! Maybe I shouldn't admit that.
What? - I will provide the main course (I'm thinking pulled pork sandwiches), the drinks, and the desserts. Lots of desserts! If you so choose to come, I ask that you bring a side dish (chips, salad, fruit, etc.).
What Else? - A bounce house for the kids, relaxing and visiting by the fire for the adults.

*If you are going to join my celebration, please let me know, aka RSVP, so I can plan accordingly. Either leave a comment or send me an email - jamerlou@hotmail.com

**Not all my family and friends read my blog, so feel free to spread the word. The more, the merrier!

***NO gifts please :o)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I want to come, but alas I can not! You rock and are seriously so inspiring. When I grow up I want to be you!!!

Marilyn said...

Dad and I will be there, but we may choose to wear blue:) So proud of you finishing your degree! Love you lots!
Mom

The Wright's said...

We are coming. And I'll bring a salad. Or whatever you want me to. I am soooo very proud of you! This is one well deserved party. And I hope it is good weather for us. You are such an inspiration!

The Simmons Family said...

I am SO excited for you!! I hope you have the best party ever and I would come.. if I didn't live a million miles away. :) I can't wait to finish (or start) school again.

Lindsay said...

GO Jamie! That is awesome! That's the best feeling ever! Congrats!!!