Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I Missed In March

Conjunctivitis made its way through each of our three children during the first part of March. Luke was hit the hardest and the least affected was Trent. It was so sad to see Luke in the morning with his eyes completely crusted over, looking around and completely confused as to why he couldn't see anything. This was on a good morning:

I think I gave Luke a bath every morning in the kitchen sink for a week. It was a lot easier to clean his eyes once all the gunk had softened up.

The big event in March was Ashlyn's birthday, but I think I already covered that one pretty good. But I still can't believe she's five!

We took Luke to his very first Jazz game, courtesy of MedOne. It was actually a really good game, one of the rare few this season. They played the 76ers, it went into overtime and they won! But, that really wasn't the best part. The best part of the game came when Luke was featured on the jumbo tron! What a stud.

And since I hate to leave anyone out, here is Trent enjoying some licorice on a Sunday afternoon. He still has those wonderfully delicious kissable lips.

Cute little story about Trent: Recently I got frustrated at our dog Cooper, and called him a "fruit loop". Trent responded very matter-of-factly with, "Actually, he's a beagle." I love this kid.

6 comments:

Princess said...

That picture of Luke in the Jazz shirt is priceless! I am going to try and come home for Mothers day so hopefully I will get to see you guys! I think my next blog needs to be things I missed in the last year of my life ;)

Emily said...

You're doing so good catching up! I love the pics of your kids, and I'm glad I got some of the cookies from that big stack of boxes!

Monica Lifferth said...

What a great catchup! I actually read through my whole blog the other day. I really need to print mine out. So glad you have all these memories documented. Don't ever get down for not scrapping. You're a great blogger. :)

Johansen Family said...

Love it all, mostly those lips of Trent!

Zachary said...

Trent really is a funny kid!

Jamie said...

Cute kids! Glad we were a part of March - you are so much fun!