Sunday, January 9, 2011

THE Cookies Are Coming!

That's right. It's that time of year again. Time for Girl Scout Cookies!! Thin Mints, Samoas, Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Tagalongs, Lemon Chalet Crèmes, Dulce de Leche and Thank U Berry Munch. Is your mouth watering yet?

These once yearly boxes of deliciousness officially go on sale this Saturday, January 15th. Sales end on January 30th, so if you don't place your order during that 2 week window, you will find yourself out of luck. And then you'll find yourself (like I did last year) desperately trying to track down some girls selling boxes outside of Walmart in March. If you are as unlucky as I was last year, you will be out of luck and will not know the pleasure of eating a whole box of Samoas in a single sitting. But, if you are lucky, you will spot some of these girls and you'll think, "I really should buy a box or two...okay maybe three since they do freeze really well." And if you are extra lucky, they will have the cookies you want and you will walk away with not just three, but six boxes. But then again, if you find yourself to be very unlucky, they won't have the cookies you want, and you'll walk away heart broken and empty handed. So, why don't you just save yourself the hassle, go the safe route, and order your cookies. And who better to order them from than this darling little girl scout from Daisy Troop 0909?

Let me know if you are interested, but don't place your order yet! Apparently they are very strict about these things and if you place your order before the 15th, she won't get credit for her sale. So, if you want to order, just leave a comment and Ashlyn will contact you between the 15th and 30th :o) YUMMY!!

12 comments:

Sephalo said...

Um, I need Belle to contact me please. I'm going to try and buy her love.

Thanks!

rsheedy said...

Do you ship to San Diego? Cuz I sure love those thin mints. And the samoas. And just about all of them, really.

Zachary said...

You know...I was thinking of visiting you guys on the 15th...we should talk. I've been oft known to help sales goals be reached.

Lindsay said...

Um..YES PLEASE! I am so excited! I can't tell you how much I LOVE Samoas, it's sick. I would love to place a large order on the 15th! Call me! 801-694-9416! Thanks SO much!!!

Ashley Rae said...

No freaking way!!! (Meaning "How dang cute!! YAY!!"... not "NO!" haha)

I'm super excited! Of COURSE I will order some from your little princess.

I'll be out of town until the 23rd. But yes. Contact me after that. YUM.

(801-560-3835. I don't usually put my phone number online, but since your blog is private, I figure why not?) :)

The Wright's said...

Oh the competition! Luckily for all three of your family's girl scouts, I love cookies! There are plenty of orders to go around! ;) I "think" I'll be there on the 15th, but one never knows! Otherwise, please contact me for my order :)

Stacey said...

We're in!

Marilyn said...

Looks like I'll be buying lots of cookies from three very cute daisy scouts! Mom

Princess said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that picture, LOL. Can you ship to Las Vegas?

whitney said...

I do so love me some girl scout cookies. mmmmm

Hello! said...

YES!
My bum needs...
1 Samoa
1 Tagalong
1 Thin Mint

Racheal said...

Yes please!!! I need to order LOTS! Email me what's available so I don't leave anything out ;)