Thursday, December 16, 2010

6 Months

All is well with Luke. His stats -

Weight: 17 lbs. 6 oz. - 50%
Length: 25 1/2 inches - 25%
Head: 44 1/2 cm - 70%

I love having a new baby at Christmastime. When I had Trent right before the holiday season three years ago, it really caused me to reflect more on the birth of the Savior and of his mother Mary. I gained a greater appreciation and understanding of what she went through and the feelings she must have had. My testimony was strengthened. Luke isn't a newborn anymore, but I still have had some of those same thoughts and feelings. It is wonderful.

It really is a blessing to be a mother and to be able to bear children. I know I am lucky to have had three problem-free pregnancies and deliveries and to have three healthy, beautiful children. I thank Heavenly Father every day for the blessing of motherhood.

No comments: