Friday, April 9, 2010

The Little Things

I don't know what I would do without my kiddos. They make me smile every day. With all the stress going on right now, they are especially key to my sanity.

While driving home from our "project" the other day, Ashlyn told me, "Mommy I love you this much (arms stretched out wide), and all my heart." Ditto.

I watched in amusement yesterday as Trent taunted Cooper for about ten minutes with a doggie treat. Cooper followed him around like...well, a puppy, as Trent in frustration repeatedly told Cooper, "You. need. to. say. PLEEEEASE!"

*Photo courtesy of Clique Photography, taken July '09

8 comments:

rsheedy said...

Your kids are adorable. I love their personalities...they are both such characters! Can't wait to meet the new one. :)

Princess said...

Love those kids so much too! They both just crack me up!

Jamie said...

Too cute! Kids are the best - I ♥ their sweet lilttle personalities!

Monica Lifferth said...

Your kiddos always make me smile. You missed Trenters and I boxing last Sunday. Sure love that boy.

Lindsay said...

They look so grown up! You sure have two cute kids.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Kids are great. They keep things in perspective and spead a little ray of needed sunshine when things are stressful. Trent and Ashlyn really do have great personalities. They are always good for a smile!

Ashley Rae said...

They are so stinkin' cute. And I love when you write what Ashlyn says. She is seriously one of the funniest girls ever.

And good luck with the house.. hopefully it is finished really soon. Those projects can take much longer than normally anticipated. But what a relief it will be when it's done!!

whitney said...

Ahh, they're the cutest! Thank heavens for the little ones. They really do make the world go 'round, don't they?