Monday, October 20, 2008

Farm Country

Brian and I recently took the kids to the Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point and a good time was had by all.
  • Price of 2 adult admissions = $7.00
  • Price of 2 under two admissions = FREE
  • Price of ice cream cones afterward = $3.74
  • Total for 3 hours of fun = $10.74
Can't beat that! Ashlyn and Trent both had such a great time. It was so fun to watch them and see their genuine excitement, especially Trent since he was seeing some of the animals for the first time. Here are some pics:

Trent's expressions were priceless - good thing I caught a few on camera.

Thanksgiving dinner anyone?

Or is it Turducken you crave?

9 comments:

rsheedy said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are sure cute!

Gretch said...

How fun! Great pictures. I love Trents excited face.

Jamie said...

Super cute pics! Trent-er is so stinkin' cute. Is he walking already?

The Lund Five said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! We may have to do it with our kids though it might cost more, we only have 1 kid 2 or under!

Heather said...

uh..hello. Next time you come to Thanksgiving Point, you must call, or stop by...You get in half price with a friend with a membership (me). Glad you had fun! IS Trent walking?!

The Simmons Family said...

Trent is walking??? Superbaby!!

I wish the weather wasn't so roastin' hot in AZ so we could enjoy what is supposed to be fall!!

LOVE the farm pics.

Smiley Family said...

No, no, no, Trent is not walking yet. But he loves to pull himself up and stand whenever possible.

The Wright's said...

I love that farm! Call me next time, I'll join ya!

Princess said...

Seriously, could they be ANY cuter! Wish I was there