Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trenters

Sheesh! 10 months! I can't even begin to describe how much I love my little guy. He is such a joy and I have loved watching him grow and learn. Here are some things about Trent at 10 months:

1. He loves to clap.
2. He is the best eater. We have started giving him table foods, and he will eat anything we give him. I especially appreciate this because I have a very picky 2-year old.
3. He loves to walk while holding onto daddy's fingers.
4. He has 4 1/2 teeth. His top two and bottom two are in, and we noticed just yesterday that he has another one on top about to break through.

5. He thinks there is nothing better than spending time in his mom's arms - gotta love that while it lasts.
6. He is happy (almost) all of the time.
7. When he gets excited, his arms and legs go crazy!
8. When he does get mad, he throws a fit by putting his head down, sticking his bum in the air, and fussing - he doesn't scream and yell...yet.

9. He does a great bobble head imitation, which I still need to get on video.
10. He says "Mama" - we are working on more words, but that is the most important one;)
11. He pulls himself up to a standing position.
12. He loves his nightly bath.
13. He gives the best kisses. Seriously, who wouldn't want to kiss these lips? -

14. He has taken his first (and hopefully last!) tumble down the stairs - ouch!
15. He loves, loves, loves his big sister. Nobody can make him laugh like she can.
16. He always crosses his ankles; in his high chair, in his car seat, hanging out on the floor, and even while he is asleep. He has been doing this since he was born.

17. He crawls all over, and consequently is into everything!
18. Due to all the crawling, his super chunky thighs are just beginning to slim down. :(
19. He loves to open and close drawers, and consequently has smashed his little fingers on multiple occasions - so sad, but he keeps going back for more.
20. He has just learned how to wave.
21. And finally, he is just too cute!

13 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

He is so cute! They grow way too fast! I love the big smile.

Jamie said...

What cute pics! He looks so fun. Miss u guys!!! Thanks 4 the great birthdya gift I ♥ it!!!

Gretch said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't believe that he is already 10 months old! Weren't we just making predictions on when he would be born and what gender??? What a handsome little guy! I'm glad he is such a joy!

rsheedy said...

He is so stinking adorable! Can't believe he is so big/old already...what a little sweetheart!

The Wright's said...

My favorite part about him is his chubby little thighs. What a stud - we love him too.

Crazy Lifferths said...

Seriously too cute! I just love those chubby little thighs and hope that they don't slim down too much! Austin did the crossing of the feet thing and always has...crazy!

All About M.E.('s) said...

He is THE cutest little 10 month old I know!

The Simmons Family said...

He is adorable! His thighs may be slimming but those cheeks have gotta stay!! LOVE the kissy face and the crossy feet. What a little ham!

Andrea

Princess said...

Great pictures! I love that little guy too, he cracks me up! I am so glad I got to spend time with you guys! Hugs and Kisses

Mary said...

What a joy!!! He is so dang cute I can hardly stand it. Please mush him big for me. Love you guys!!!

Ashley Rae said...

You're right, he is just too cute. And those lips are SO kissable. What a doll. You definitely have reasons to be a proud mom!

Becca said...

Cute post. I can't believe he crosses his legs like that all the time. How funny.

whitney said...

Love the bum in the air pic. He's such a cutie. Ahhh, isn't it nice before the pickiness starts.