Thursday, September 18, 2008

Can I Get A Woot Woot?!

Okay, so I am only posting this because it may be the ONLY time during my college career that it actually happens to me. In fact, if it happens again, I just might fall over dead. I took my first Biology test on Tuesday and we got the results back today. Before the professor passed out the results, she told us that the high score in the class was a 98%, the low was 56%, and the average was 75%. After I had taken the test I had a good feeling about it, so I was thinking that I most likely had gotten above the average. Well, I was completely blown away to find out that I was the one who got the 98%! I was the class high! Woot Woot!! My hours and hours of studying actually paid off. I really don't mean to brag, I'm just feeling pretty good right now and wanted to spread a little of my joy. What a good day.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats my big nerd... WOOT WOOT HA HA

Brian...

The Simmons Family said...

WOOT WOOT!! CONGRATS!! Biology is NOT an easy one and you aced it!!

Andrea

Monica Lifferth said...

Congrats Jame! Sounds like this class is going to be a breeze for ya!

The Lund Five said...

Congratulations Jamie! That is Awesome! I guess we will see you on Saturday.

Jamie said...

Woot!! Woot!!! You are kind of amazing and I never thought any less. Way to go!!!
PS - I hope you are still my BFF, if there ever is another I will for sure call you, but thismight be the last!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Yipee! I'm proud of you. We Lifferth's ARE pretty darn smart ;).

Mike and Meg said...

That is fantastic! Good job!

Princess said...

It kind of makes you want to turn to the class and say "ha-ha suckas!" I always knew you were smart!

The Wright's said...

Congrats little miss smarty pants.

Crazy Lifferths said...

YEA! Way to go...thats NEVER happened to me and probably never will!

Ashley Rae said...

Seriously?? Dude. That definitely earns you bragging rights. For at least a month. Way to go, smarty pants!

Johansen Family said...

Whoot Whoot! Flaunt it while you got it! Good job and good luck with the remaining semester...you are the one who screws up the curve!

whitney said...

How fabulous! Look at you go! I'm pretty sure I haven't been the class high since, like, 11th grade or something :P

Gretch said...

WOOT WOOT TO YOU!!! THAT IS AWESOME!! I totally think you should brag. That really is great! :)