Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blessing for Chase

On May 6th our baby Chase was blessed.  Most of our family was in attendance, minus those living out of state.  The Wright family also came and supported us.  It was a beautiful day and Brian gave Chase a beautiful blessing.  Once again, I was slightly saddened by the thought that it was the last baby blessing for our little family. 

Chase was a champ (once again) and didn't fuss or complain during the blessing or during the entire day for that matter.  He continues to be such a sweet and content little boy.  He looked super handsome in his blessing outfit - I just goofed and realized when we got to church that I had left his shoes at home.   Darn.  There was no time to go back home, so he was blessed shoeless, but I think it still counts ;o) Our families joined us afterward for a salad bar luncheon at our home.  We really appreciated all the support and love from family.  We are blessed.


 
  Chase with his namesake:
 The forgotten shoes!:
 My handsome boy:
 

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Less then 2 weeks and I get to snuggle this cute boy!!!!

Sandi said...

It was a wonderful day for our family to be together!

Lindsay said...

What a sweetheart! Those cute little faces! He's so adorable, I hope all is well and you're winding down a little from all the craziness!

whitney said...

Ahhh, and what adorable little shoes they are. Love them and love the little man in them! He's just so darn adorable!

Marilyn said...

He's precious! Such a handsome boy and I love his gentle, calm nature:) He's a keeper for sure!