Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2 Week Photo Shoot

My sister Mindy sent me a link for some creative pregnancy and newborn photos. I am by no means a professional, but I took her challenge and tried to recreate a couple of the ideas. Here is a sample of my feeble attempt at a photo shoot with my two week old.

Then I tried to do a little photo editing...I could use a few lessons, but it was fun playing around a little.

Chase had his two week appointment yesterday and he is growing like a champ. Already he is up 10 ounces from his birth weight and one inch taller. SLOW DOWN buddy!

Since I know he is my last, all I have wanted to do these past two weeks is sit and do nothing but hold him. However, with three other children and a household to manage, my desires are far from realistic. But I am trying to soak in this newborn stage as much as possible. He is such a sweet and content baby. He has added so much joy to our home in such a short time. His siblings all love him to pieces and have smothered him with hugs and kisses. We feel extremely blessed to have him in our home.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

He is absolutely the sweetest thing!

Princess said...

I want to smother him in kisses too! He is so precious! Great job on the photos!

Sandi said...

I think you do an amazing job of journaling your children. Of course, I am biased because they are my grandchildren. Little Chase is such a sweet baby and I just love all his hair.

All About M.E.('s) said...

They turned out great. Of course, when you have a baby that cute, you can't go wrong!

Mary said...

Oh how sweet...Nice job Jamie!Wow that hair!What a big boy you have there. Hugs to all of you

Ashley Rae said...

He's beautiful! And great job with the pictures :)

Gretch said...

Oh my goodness, he is absolutely ADORABLE!!! A keeper for sure! :-). I loved his birth announcement! Thank you so much for sending me one! Great job on the photo shoot.

Monica Lifferth said...

You did great! Taking pictures and making a baby. He is beautiful.