Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mobile

Luke is completely mobile now. He actually took his very first step on June 6th and then on June 19th he took four steps without any promptings. Now he walks everywhere and crawling is a thing of the past. My baby is growing up!

I just love watching those awkward first steps. And I love the facial expressions - such excitement! He know he is accomplishing something great :o)

Walking can be dangerous business though. I don't think his head has been bruise-free since he took his first step!

5 comments:

Princess said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the look of joy on his face! That is so sweet! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Maybe he needs a helmet? Ha ha ha

Jamie said...

Cute boy! It is so fun to see them learn new things!

Amber said...

It's so sad all the tumbles they take when first walking. My little one gets a new bruise every day!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I agree---I love those wobbly first steps. They are the cutest--especially when the little walker is cute to boot!

The Simmons Family said...

He's such a big boy! I love the first awkward steps too. He looks so proud.