Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Is In The Air

The grandkids are having their annual Valentines exchange tonight at Grandmom & Grandpa's house. I made Ashlyn and Trent say why they love each of their cousins to go along with their Valentine treats. I loved their answers and didn't want to forget what they said, so here they are:

From Ashlyn -
I love Landon because he is 8 and was baptized.
I love Emma because she has a nice voice.
I love Reagan because she lives in a nice house.
I love Payson because he is cute.
I love Ben because sometimes he lets me play with him.
I love Maggie because she's nice and I am going to go to her house.
I love Madi because she is my best friend.
I love Maya because she tells funny stories.
I love MaeMae (Mailey) because she can crawl up the stairs.
I love Trent because he plays with me.

From Trent -
I love Landon because he is probably nice to me.
I love Emma because she lets me play with her sister.
I love Reagan because she likes to play with me.'
I love Payson because he stays in the play room all night.
I love Ben because he is crazy and he plays with me.
I love Maggie because I like her.
I love Madi because she lets me go to her house.
I love Maya because she likes to play with me and stuff.
I love Mailey because she plays lots of things.
I love Ashlyn because she likes me and plays with me.

I am so glad that my kids have so many cousins close to their age. It makes family gatherings so much fun (and just a little noisy). Ashlyn and Trent really do love each one of them.

No comments: