Sunday, August 8, 2010

Much To Do

Here is a run down of our very busy week:

I went to a doctor appointment.
I went to lunch with my girlfriends.
We went to the mountains for FHE.
Brian competed in a volleyball tournament.
Trent graduated to a big-boy bed.
I babysat Maya and Mailey.
I got a haircut.
I snapped a few photos of my baby who is getting too big.

We had a play date at the splash park.
I held an activity day for 11-year-olds at my home.
I spent 8 hours in the kitchen making coconut-buttermilk cupcakes, lime tartlets, and black & white cookies.

I took dinner to a friend.
Ashlyn tasted a rainbow.

Ashlyn and Trent played with snails.

We watched several lightning storms.
I took Ashlyn to the dentist to get a cavity filled.
Ashlyn had a sleep over.
Ashlyn threw-up after returning from her sleep over - I hope your kids didn't get sick Jen!
I cleaned the house.
I did six loads of laundry.
We went to the drive-in and saw Toy Story 3 for the second time.
We attended Landon's baptism.
I made a hooded towel for Landon's birthday.
Ashlyn went to a birthday party in the neighborhood.
I made Emily a birthday present.
I went grocery shopping.
Brian mowed the lawn.
We went to Landon's birthday party.
Brian and I cleaned GSL - our second job.
I made cookies.
We went to church.
We went to dinner at my parent's home and celebrated Emily's birthday.

And in-between all that, I made breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, changed a million diapers, sang songs, read books, stopped fights, brushed teeth, and gave multiple baths.


And now I am going to bed.

I hope next week is a little quieter :o)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW! You seriously are wonder-woman! Those desserts look amazing! And I can't believe how big your little man looks already - he is SOOOO cute!

Heather said...

And, you wrote a silly email to your girlfriends! Girl, you amaze me! I always learn something from you!

The Simmons Family said...

Holy smokes... amazing! The kids look bigger each time you post a picture....maybe it's all that snail slime and rainbow eating.

Marilyn said...

That makes me tired just reading all you did. Summer was soooo busy, but lots of fun too. The tarts looked delicious!
Love, Mom
p.s. The kids are adorable!

Mary said...

too tired to comment...must sleep.
Love you so much!

Jamie said...

Like I've said before . . . Mary Poppins - I ♥ you!

Monica Lifferth said...

Mmmmm, coconut cuppies. Recipe please? :)

The Wright's said...

Long time checking this - but NO, my kids weren't sick! Poor Ashlyn. She gets sick a lot, doesn't she?! My weeks are crazy too. I had no idea things would be this bad!;)