Sunday, March 7, 2010

Who Knew?

Who knew we'd have to travel down to Bryce Canyon to see some snow this winter? It was time once again for our annual Ruby's Inn Retreat and we just got back a few hours ago. Brian and I had debated over and over whether or not we should go, what with all our home renovations going on. But in the end, we just couldn't say no. It is always so much fun and we look forward to this reunion every year. Besides, after our week long vacation in Cozumel, we really needed the break ;o)

Brian couldn't get any time off work so it was a short trip for us, a mere 48 hours. As usual, the company was great, the food was great, and memories were made. However, I realized on our way home that I had not taken a single picture. So I pulled out my camera and snapped a few shots. Until next year...


7 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

That contrast between the red rock and the snow is just beautiful. I'm glad you allowed yourself another well deserved break. lol

rsheedy said...

Oh wow, those are gorgeous photos. You know what...i didn't take any either! And I didn't think to bust out my camera at the last minute, darn it. I'm so glad you guys were able to come; it was fun!

Lindsay said...

How fun! Weekend retreats are wonderful. And yes, we definitely needed a baby-sitter...it was too last minute to find one this time around, but next time for sure! I've never been to Bryce Canyon - maybe that will be our next destination!!! Fun!

Crazy Lifferths said...

I am SO glad that you guys decided to come. It is always such a treat to visit with you guys and see your beautiful children. I didn't take a single picture, what a loser I am!

Monica Lifferth said...

Great pics Jame. I'm glad you guys were able to go. Kids need a vacation too, ya know. :)

whitney said...

So glad you came! It was so, so much fun to hang out with y'all!

Oh, and I'm always a loser picture-taker at Ruby's Inn. Maybe it's just too relaxing to bother with the camera?

Renee said...

That is so beautiful...I don't think I've ever been in that area.