Friday, February 5, 2010

HOMO-ners!

We closed on Wednesday and it funded and recorded today. We are officially home owners once again!! We have a key! It is a good feeling. A great feeling. I can't wait to get in there and get dirty! I will definitely be posting before and after pics, so stay tuned. But, for now I thought I would post some before and after pics of our first home. Here is a walk down memory lane...

BEFORE:

Lots of wallpaper, cowboy decor, dark trim, and forest green. Did you note the John Deere tractor border in the bathroom? Classy.

AFTER:


Kinda makes me miss our old place. *Sigh* But alas, on to bigger and better...I hope. Let the renovations begin!!


12 comments:

Lindsay said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I'm sure you guys will make it gorgeous! Can't wait to see the new place! Good luck!

rsheedy said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations. :)

Mike and Meg said...

That's great! You will have to post more pictures.

Melissa said...

Awesome. You really know how to fix a place up. I can't wait to see what you'll do to the new homestead.

Esther said...

yay i am very excited for you! have fun in your new house!

btw you guys did a great job on redoing your old place!

Renee said...

I love how you totally brightened your home! That paint in your family room...was it green? I love it...I'm looking to paint some rooms & love seeing what others do in their home! :) Can't wait to see your upcoming projects!

Mary said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see the finished product! Enjoy.

Princess said...

Whoo hoo! Fixing it up is the best part! When did Asian's eyesight go bad? You really should have helped him pick out the frames though.

The Simmons Family said...

Ah, your old house was adorable! How could you ever take down the tractor border.. seriously.. it was amazing!

I can't wait to see the new home! It's never going to be your first home. I still miss our first home.

Good luck renovating!

Erica said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures of the new place. :o) Was good seeing you last weekend. Didn't even get to say goodbye.

The Wright's said...

Congras! I can't wait to see the new house! Don't kill yer selfs! (And let Jeff know what materials you need, I bet he'll help you out.)

whitney said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see before and afters on your new place. If they're half as fab as your old updates, they'll wonderful!