Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hallelujah!

I took my last final last night and I am so happy today! No more teachers, no more books...for at least 8 months!! WOOHOO! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am going to be able to spend more time with my kids, finish a bunch of projects, have more time to look for a home, shower EVERY day, cook, and maybe even exercise!

I celebrated last night by cozying up next to the fire and cuddling with my kids. It was fabulous! Now, I need to kick it into high gear. There is so much I need to do to get ready for Christmas. So many presents to buy and make and wrap. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Congrats!! I hope you take a deep breath, relax with your family and enjoy Christmas!!

Lindsay said...

That is SO exciting! That's one of the best feelings in the whole world! Congrats! Have a very Merry Christmas with you cute family!

Esther said...

yay for you!!!! have fun spending more time with your family!!