Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photo Op

Somebody was in a great mood and looking quite smashing, so I could not resist pulling out the camera and snapping a few shots. What a handsome little guy!

I just love this guy so much. I can't believe he will be two in just over a month! He has grown up so much in the last year. Here are a few facts about Trent at 23 months:
  • Has to have his blankie and puppy every night for bed.
  • Counts to 10 all by himself!
  • Loves watching Caillou, Dragon Tales, and Thomas.
  • Prefers a plain piece of bread over a PB&J.
  • Talking up a storm - says 3 & 4 word sentences.
  • Favorite breakfast food is oatmeal.
  • Drink of choice is chocolate milk - crazy kid ;o)
  • Loves story time with mommy.
  • Can identify square, heart, star, circle, and "triangogo".
  • Becoming increasingly more cuddly and always wanting to be held.
  • Gives the meanest looks of any kid I've ever met.
  • Sings these songs all by himself: Twinkle Twinkle, Patty Cake, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Row Row Row Your Boat. Actually, most of the time he doesn't really sing, but yells the songs with his "angry face" on!
  • Newest trick is to move a kitchen chair across the kitchen floor, climb up, and raid the candy dish - Grandma always keeps a full candy dish.
  • Bath time is a favorite, along with post-bath cuddle time.
  • Hates being strapped into a shopping cart which means it is getting harder and harder to take him anywhere.
  • Loves playing with balls.
  • Ultimate favorite past time is wrestling with daddy.

10 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

He is TOO cute!! I love his sweater vest! He continues to amaze me... always in awe that he is only a few months older than Owen. If only we didn't live 12 hours a way.. they could play... and Owen could pick up on Trent's mad skills!

Lindsay said...

So cute! What a little stud! I haven't been to your blog for a while, and it looks like you have been having a great Autumn! So many cute pictures! The ones in Sundance are GORGEOUS! Trent sounds like he is getting so old and so smart! What a cutie. And oh my goodness, I laughed out loud when I read about Ashlyn saying she still wouldn't go with you! Hilarious! What a charachter, she's such a doll. Vegas sounded fun too! Very cute pictures!

Gretch said...

He is just SO cute!! I want to see a picture of his "mean face" I can't believe he will be 2!

Heather said...

What a little man! He is so adorable :) I love everything about him. We need to get him and Tater together more, Tate could use some 'man time' xoxo

Mike and Meg said...

He is so big that I can't stand it. I feel like our kids were just born yesterday.

Amy said...

He IS so handsome! Little man, rockin his sweater vest. too cute

Ashley Rae said...

Those are WAY cute pictures... he is very adorable.

whitney said...

What a big, adorable boy! I agree w/Gretchen-let's see a Mean Face!

Erica said...

What a handsome little devil! He is growing up so fast.

Princess said...

Oh my gosh, I would love to see him sing with that angry face! He is getting so big and I think is looking more like Brian everyday! I can't wait to see him!