Thursday, September 10, 2009

preSCHOOL RULES!

Ashlyn and I have something in common - we both started school last week. However, there is a slight difference in the curriculum. Oh, how I wish I sang, colored, read books, and ate snacks when I went to school. Who wouldn't love that?! Of course Ash Belle loves every minute of it.

Since Ashlyn started preschool early (last January), she was the only one in her class without any reservations. She was a pro! She just walked up to the door, walked in, took off her shoes, and was ready to learn! The down side to her starting preschool early is that I am afraid she will be repeating most of what she already learned and doing the same art projects all over again. Then again, isn't repetition the best way to learn?


9 comments:

Lindsay said...

How cute! I'm sure she's the greatest little student ever. Good luck to both of you!

Ashley Rae said...

She is seriously SO adorable. And yeah- I wish that's what I did at work all day... colored, sang songs, played games, etc.
Well, have fun at school... haha

rsheedy said...

I still admire you for going back to school. I'm not sure I could do it again...unless I went with Ashlyn. :)

Zachary said...

That is crazy! But you are right...as they say in Russia, "Povterenya, mat uchenya."

So true...so true.

(Repetition is the mother of all learning)

PS - Thanks for letting us know of your updates on your public blog! I always forget to check the private ones.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I agree, preschool sounds much more appealing than chemistry and physiology! Ashlyn looks cute as usual!!

Princess said...

I can't believe she is so big! I want to go back to preschool! I like her bag with her name on it, so cute!

Marcy said...

That picture of her and her teacher has my friends little girl in it! Cambria London. Crazy, small world.

Marcy said...

At least I swear it's her.

The Wright's said...

What a big girl! Both of you! School's not an easy thing to do especially with two little ones at home.

You are awesome. So's Ashlyn.