Friday, September 28, 2007

THANK YOU!!!

I wanted to take a moment to thank my beautiful wife for everything she does for me and our little family. I am not the easiest person to live with but she loves me and has always been there for me. She is the best wife a man could ask for, I am grateful to have her in my life. She is an excellent mother, and sacrifices her time and comfort to ensure Ashlyn is taken care of. It is a huge comfort for me to know Jamie is home raising our child. As we prepare for another child I have few worries because i know both of them are in very good hands.. Thank you Jamie.....
Ashlyn lovers her Momma

7 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

hey, Brian-good job for publicly expressing appreciation for your wife-now I just need to steer my husband to this page and see if he will get the hint!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Brian, you are too cute.

Monica

Crazy Lifferths said...

What a sweet husband!! We love you guys tons and need to hang out!

Hello! said...

Hey Brian, anytime you want to show my man how to hack into my blog too and leave sweet messages just let me know :)

Gretch said...

That is sweet Brian and I know it is ALL True. Jamie is AWESOME!! I'm glad you realize that. We love you too Jamie. :-)

Princess said...

Oh brother, I had no idea you were such a softie! Now quit being so tight and go buy her a nice present! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

LOL thats the same reaction she gave me.... Moral of the story Never Try LOL